Friday, March 30, 2012

Mirrors Tell A Story

When I clean Zoe's mirrors each morning, I'm reminded of the story of the day before.

It is always good to see lots of fingerprints around the door handles - that means people were trying things on and going in and out of the dressing rooms!  The large handprint next to one of the doors reminds me of the (im)patient husband waiting for his wife to emerge.  And without fail there are little handprints from a toddler touching the mirrors (always toward the bottom of the surface!)  I even occasionally have a nose print from one of my four-legged customers fascinated with their reflection!

I love stories.  Each of us have them.  And they continue to expand!  Where do you see stories in your day to day life?

Next Up:  Junior Friends Toast to Fashion Event

No comments:

Post a Comment