Sunday, May 23, 2010

Storefront Windows

I enjoyed this article in the Washington Post Style & Arts section today -
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/05/21/AR2010052101652.html

As I think about the store, one of the things I often imagine is what she will look like, what will people think when they walk by, look in the windows, look at the colors and the lighting. Will they by drawn by the outfit in the window, a holiday theme, or that "must have" purse? Will they find the colors attractive and eye-catching (without being garish!)?

As a young girl, my mom and I enjoyed looking in the windows of the various local boutiques and department stores in Beckley and Charleston. My model fashionista, she also knew what was in every store! I hope to create that same sort of magic with Zoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment