Last Friday, I was working with some customers visiting from Houston when Zoe's phone rang. Unless there is something very serious going on in life, I don't turn my attention away from customers in the store to answer the phone. After they had departed, I checked the Caller ID and noticed the call was from Los Angeles and the caller had left a message. Many of the designers I work with are based in Southern California so I thought it was likely a call from one of them.
Imagine my surprise when the message was from a production company in LA. They were calling local boutiques to ask if we knew anyone we would classify as "extreme shoppers". They are in the process of casting for a Reality Series on Extreme Shoppers (Remember you heard it here first!) Their qualifications:
- Is your closet filled to the max?
- Do you spend the majority of your time shopping in stores, adding to your shoe collection, and expanding your wardrobe?
- Do you have an un-matched style all your own?
- Do you have GREAT taste and a passion for acquiring new finds?
- Do you spend lots of money, time, and energy shopping?
- Is shopping more than simply a hobby for you?
- If you or someone you know embodies the phrase "shop till you drop" we want to meet you!