Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sweaters

I have never been a big fan of cold weather.  But this year I have been looking forward to it because Zoe has so many gorgeous fall and winter sweaters.  But the big challenge is how to display these beautiful pieces without ruining them.  Many are of a fabric and weave that should be stored folded or flat.  

To the rescue comes our friends at IKEA!  I needed something that would match the rest of the decor of the store as well as be functional, easy to store, and inexpensive.  Their EXPEDIT bookcase was the perfect solution.  I purchased two on Monday and Jim put them together in the store on Tuesday morning.  And I've already been filling them with sweaters!



More on the way with new LiaMolly and LaurieB shipments within the week!

Next:  Rain, Rain, Go Away!

No comments:

Post a Comment