Monday, June 17, 2013

I Love Skirts

If you've been to Zoe, you can tell I love skirts.  And it is so wonderful to have an outlet for the fun, feminine fashion statement that a skirt can be for you.  I have to confess that I spent much of my career life dressing very conservatively - tailored pantsuits (think Hillary Clinton), knee length skirts with matching jackets, monotone colors.  The skirts at Zoe are anything but!

I loved this Beth Bowley Retro Paisley Skirt so much that I had to get one for myself.  With all the different colors in the skirt, I'm able to pull out a different look depending on the shoes, jewelry, or top that I pair with it.  And it is just so comfortable!


If you don't yet know about Contrarian, you are missing out!  This former Alice & Olivia VP designs some of the best skirts in the business.  This 3 Pleat skirt has a thin navy pinstripe that can pair with almost any color.  And the lightweight cotton makes it perfect for the hot Southern summer.


I have to confess that I have an obsession with the orange/coral colors this season. And the Contrarian Willie Wide Pleat Skirt just feeds that obsession.  The combo of cotton/silk makes for an easy wearing, easy packing skirt that can be dressed up or down.  And its got such great movement - it makes you want to twirl!

You know I love Rebecca Taylor.  And this flare knit skirt is no exception.  An easy way to wear white, it can be paired with anything in your wardrobe.  We only have one left (Size XS) so I wouldn't wait if you would love to add this skirt to your closet!

As we think about Fall, more skirts are on the way.  I got this Rebecca Taylor leather skirt and jacket for myself.  Would you wear it?



It may be the only thing making me look forward to Fall! 

Skirts really are so versatile - you can change the look of them by pairing them with a t-shirt, a jacket, or a sweater.  And don't feel like I used to feel - that your skirt and jacket had to be purchased as a set.  Stop in and let us find the perfect skirt for you!

2 comments:

  1. I love those first 3 skirts! Funny but I only wear skirts in summer. I've just never figured out the whole boot / skirt fall combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juice, you would look stunning in a Fall/Winter Boot/Skirt combo. I think this means I need to come to Sacramento for some wardrobing!

    ReplyDelete