Monday, August 2, 2010

Getting Closer

Some days, I feel like I make fantastic strides with Zoe, other days, I feel like I'm just plodding along.  I keep reminding myself that everything will happen in the time that it is meant to happen.

Following my changes to the draft letter of intent on Friday, my broker and I talked this morning to clarify my thoughts, questions, and changes.  He had made the updates I had requested and was also following up with the other broker on some of my outstanding questions.  The final piece is the request for the tenant improvement allowance and the definition of the "vanilla shell" (obviously, what I think of as a tenant and what the landlord considers vanilla are two different things!).  I think we are very close to sending the document to the landlord for review.

Last night, Cori sent over round 2 of the logo drafts and they are gorgeous.  I am really leaning toward the black/pink/white design.  We are going to meet this month (we both have out of town weddings to attend on different weekends!) to finalize the discussion on the use/design of Zoe Girl and the use of the logos.  Once that is done, Cori will digitize the logos as well as work with Lisa on the Zoe Girl design.  To see Zoe's personality coming to life just makes me glow, inside and out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment