Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Zoe Girl

Cori has identified the illustrator and is making inquiries as to how we might reserve rights to Zoe Girl or have the illustrator design a Zoe Girl (or Girls) especially for the store.  When Cori sent me the link to the illustrator's portfolio site, I was truly overwhelmed.  It was as if Lisa Henderling had been drawing with Zoe in mind!  Between Cori's gorgeous logos and Zoe Girl, I think we have a brand taking shape!

I'm continuing to work with the broker on the Letter of Intent for the space I mentioned a few days ago.  We are working with a contractor to determine how much to request from the landlord for tenant improvements.  I am approaching this with patience - if it is right, it will work out.  If not, it wasn't the place for Zoe to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment