Friday, June 11, 2010

Art in Fashion

Many thanks to my good friend Akram Khan for sending this my way - a VERY fun video about art in fashion in Old Town Alexandria - http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/artsandliving/scene-in/index.html?hpid=artslot

Zoe continues to move forward at a very deliberate, thoughtful pace. She got her business credit card yesterday (one major step toward going to market)!

In addition to the focus on the lines I want to carry, I've also been working on "journal" with pictures of a cool counter/cash wrap area, the type of mannequins I want to have, chairs for weary shoppers (or patient husbands/boyfriends/significant others), colors for fitting room curtains. All those fun design things that I've been dreaming about and now get to put into action!

No comments:

Post a Comment