Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Logos and Jeans

I'm looking forward to meeting with Cori on Thursday evening to see sketches of Zoe's logo design. I have no doubt they will be fantastic. This is just like waiting for Christmas to come! Plus we get to see Scott, Colin and Ryan and enjoy Dairy Godmother custard!

One of the areas I've been focusing on in planning the merchandise for Zoe is jeans. Jeans are a very personal thing - just ask any woman. The perfect pair can make us feel fantastic! Some favorite labels that I'd like to carry in the store are PRVCY, Recession, and French Dressing. Mindi Abair, one of my female saxophone players, recently did some designing for PRVCY. Excellent work! PRVCY is woman owned and they give 10% of their proceeds toward fighting breast cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment