Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Logo/Collateral on the Way

The lovely and talented Cori provided me with the proposal for the logo/collateral materials for Zoe yesterday and I signed off with an emphatic "Yes"! We are off and running with plans for a first review the week of June 17th. I'm so excited to have her working with me!

In addition to completing the banking tasks I discussed in yesterday's blog, I also spoke to my accountant regarding the best decision for my technology plan (lease vs. own).

Still working angles for the a visit to Market Days at the AmericasMart Atlanta. I did speak to them yesterday and cannot visit as a non-buyer but can visit as the guest of a buyer. I'm working with some of my boutique mentors to see if anyone is going to market next weekend.

Today, I'll focus again on the business plan and any remaining holes that need to be filled. Hope to start touring locations with my broker next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment