Monday, September 6, 2010

Follow Your Bliss

On Labor Day, this seemed like a perfect time to share a link to a beautiful blog about following your bliss.

On Sunday evening (as you can probably tell, I work at different times on different days), I was making a list of all of the things I need to begin purchasing now as I plan to open the business.  I was dividing the list into back office type items and front (store) office type items when I all of a sudden had an epiphany of sorts around the design for my space.  And that wasn't even what I had even set out to do with developing the lists!  It will require some investigation this week (I don't want to give it away quite yet) but I like the way it helps to define the mission of the business a bit more.


Colossians 3:23 (New International Version)
23Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men

No comments:

Post a Comment