Thursday, September 2, 2010

When it Rains, It Pours

And we never know when it is going to rain, do we?

This morning, I spoke with an old friend who had been following Zoe's progress but had recently gotten caught up on the blog.  He laughed at me and said "You are such a control freak, I know the ambiguity is killing you!"  What could I say?  He is pretty much right!  But I've been doing better.  My patience levels are improving drastically!

There are many great things happening all at once!  Before I left for my lunch to talk web strategies, Cori sent me an email from Lisa with 5 possible update designs for Zoe Girl!  She is absolutely perfect!  I have no idea how I'm going to make up my mind.  This is definitely one I'll have to sleep on.  But we can look forward to a new unveiling very soon!

My lunch meeting with Amy was fantastic.  She has a wonderful understanding of both the requirements for web design as well as the technical aspects.  She had a number of great questions for me regarding my vision for the use of the site and will be send me a questionnaire to outline all of it as well as any additional details.  She has someone in mind that may be a good fit for me as far as a web developer/designer.

And, my broker sent me the draft LOI for the King Street location!  I went back to him with questions (when have you ever know of me NOT to have questions??) which were quickly answered.  I have given him the approval to submit it to the landlord for review.  Here comes the roller coaster again!

No comments:

Post a Comment