Friday, March 11, 2011

Build Build Build

I love visiting Zoe's site and seeing lots of progress!  When I went for the daily inspection yesterday afternoon, I was so excited to see them still working!  A few pictures:

Getting ready to install the sink in the bathroom

Doors for the dressing rooms!

Making progress on the water fountain install
Installing the door frames on the dressing rooms

Juice, they must be reading my blog comments - primer on the trim!

Also, a confession.  I have not been shopping for myself since I stopped working last year (with the one exception being in La Jolla last August).  I get to buy clothes as part of my job so its not like I need it as an outlet any more!  But, since I am not going to be carrying shoes (and I had a DSW coupon about to expire), I did buy some shoes yesterday for "work".  Some very fun, comfortable wedges that I can wear  to work every day!  

I have a construction meeting this morning at which I hope they are going to tell me that they are still going to finish by the 21st!  Oh, and Comcast called me yesterday to confirm the results of their site survey and to let me know what they needed to do prior to scheduling the installation.   I remain cautiously optimistic!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I work for Comcast. I can reach to to my local contacts to ensure that the installation is expedited. You can contact me if you’re interested in my help.

    Thanks!

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete