Friday, March 4, 2011

Buildout Progress

After meeting with my insurance agent yesterday, I went to check in on progress with Zoe!  Some of this drywall work had been done earlier in the week while I was there waiting for "V" (I refuse to say the word right now).  They are starting work on the restroom and I hope to have more pictures of that today!

One of the most exciting was the work on the drywall at the bump in.  You may remember the previous pictures showed the two barn doors.  They have placed insulation in the wall and added this drywall.  Soon we will be ready for painting!

Dressing room updated!

Handicap dressing room updated!

Cash wrap area drywall

I also received another shipment (this one from LiaMolly) yesterday and finally had time to open all 3 boxes (from LiaMolly, Velvet, and Graham and Spencer)!  Oh, such fun!  Amazing colors for spring!  I cannot wait to share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment