Monday, January 17, 2011

Sharing Zoe with Friends

Yesterday, my friends Shari and Janie came down to visit Old Town Alexandria and see Zoe's new home! It was so much fun getting to take them into the space to show them the "as is" and then share with them the floor plan of the "to be"!  They both seemed to really enjoy their visit to Alexandria and getting caught up on Zoe's status.  Thanks again to all of you friends who are supporting me in every way possible!

Today, I've registered for my "Fast Badge" entry to the market in February in Atlanta and am also contacting my suppliers to set up appointments with them.  Now that I know how market works, I can be much more focused and efficient this time!

Since I also want to carry some fun items in the store, I've recently been accepted as a buyer for some youthful basic lingerie.  And, I'm in discussions with a maker of custom stationary for some nice notecards to sell!

I also got an updated quote from Barr Designs based on my additions/changes and am hoping to finalize the fixtures portion this week!  Also, I'm finalizing my signage application so that I can hand carry it to the city tomorrow morning!  Never a dull moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment